This is brief and simple collection of guidelines you may want to follow while posting content in the Adventure creator Wikia:
- Add a note explaining the usage of your tip or code.
- Add the code or the steps to follow. If the content is code, try to remember to use the Preformatted option found in the dropdown at the top of the post editor window (which normally defaults to Paragraph while you create or edit a page).
- Post your page in the appropriate category. Currently, there are two: General and Integrations
- Optionally you can leave your username at the end of the page.
- Also, do try to keep your language civil. And lastly...
- Don't worry too much about writing skills or eloquence! All that matters is your tip or code!